0 miles from Biloxi
This newly remodeled first-floor vacation rental condo is situated just off of Beach Boulevard so you can enjoy the best of Biloxi with ease! Walk or drive to seaside bars and restaurants, or head to the golf course. The 1-bedroom, 1-bath unit for 4 is centrally located between Beau Rivage Resort & Casino and Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel and is near Keesler Air Force Base. Enjoy access to the Oak Shores amenities during your stay, including 2 swimming pools, playground, fitness center and more.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
This cozy unit comes completely furnished, complete with an in-unit washer and dryer, a new air conditioner and free wireless internet access. The open space is perfect for socializing with family and friends during your seaside vacation.
Prepare all your favorite go-to meals while away in the fully equipped kitchen. Large granite countertops make food prep a breeze, and the 4-person dining table is ready to be set for mealtime.
Sit back on the sofa and end the day with a show on the flat-screen cable TV. When you're ready to retire, the master bedroom features a plush queen bed and the living room couch pulls out to a cozy sleeper sofa.
During your stay, you'll have free access to wonderful community amenities at Oak Shores Condominiums. Claim a poolside lounge chair and work on your tan, bring lunch down to the outdoor dining tables or make a splash in one of 2 pools! If you've got any extra energy left, there's a playground for the kids and a fitness center for the adults!
-- THE LOCATION --
Walk or drive down Beach Boulevard and stop into fantastic seaside shops and restaurants. Grab cocktails and seafood at Shaggy's Biloxi Beach, oceanfront brews at The Reef, or smokehouse BBQ at Slap Ya Momma's.
This condo puts you in an ideal location to win big at local casinos, centrally located just 7 minutes from Beau Rivage Resort & Casino and 5 minutes from Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel.
Tee off at the Bay Breeze Golf Course, or if you're here on business, rest assured that the Mississippi Coast Coliseum and Convention Center is just 3 miles away.
Head 2.2 miles away to Keesler Air Force Base, or the Gulf Coast Veterans Health Care System 2.4 miles away. While in town, browse the Beauvoir, Jefferson Davis Home and Presidential Library located just 10 minutes away.
If you're up for a day trip or driving in from out of town, Mobile, Alabama is just 1 hour away and New Orleans, Louisiana just 2 hours and 30 minutes away.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen w/ granite countertops, in-unit washer and dryer, laundry detergent starter pack, a new air conditioner, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, patio chairs, parking for 1-2 vehicles and access to Oak Shores Condominiums community amenities, including 2 swimming pools, lounge chairs, outdoor dining tables, a fitness center and playground
- Ideal central location just across from the beach and between Beau Rivage Resort & Casino and Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel. Just a short walk to beach bars and seaside restaurants, and minutes away from casinos, the convention center, the golf course and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport - 14035 Airport Rd, Gulfport, MS 39503, ( ~ 12.3 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Please note that there is a train that runs parallel to the beach, which may be heard from the unit
- Please note that guests must be 16 years of age to be at the pool by themselves. If a guest is 16, and with younger kids, the 16 year old will not be allowed to supervise younger children. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult of 18 years of age or older, and present within the pool enclosure itself at all times
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in